Saturday, December 26, 2009

New Music up on Cousinisaac.com

I just posted a whole bunch of unmastered rough mixes of instrumental music both new and old on my website cousinisaac.com.

"Atari Beats" is a really old album that I recorded using an Atari 540 ST computer, a couple of Roland Juno synths and an EMAX sampler. I think it is from 1996 or so.

"Idnotes" is a collection of little sketches that I created from around 2004-2009 mostly using the Electrix Repeater looping sampler and an emu rackmount synth- can't remember the model number, but it was yellow. Some of the tracks use the Novation XioSynth.

"Lo-Fi Beatbox Bus Music" is just like Idnotes, only instead of drums, I beatbox instead.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

dmwsdq said...

Hi! Can you send me the script of mobitol? I'd love to make a clone of mobitol, if you permit me.

My email address: Darmawan.Sidiq@gmail.Com

Thanks in advance,

dmwsdq said...

If you could, please paste it in dmwsdq.pastebin.com. I really appreciate your help.